A healthy, allergy-free snack for families and kids of all ages! Full of fiber, protein and healthy fat, these energy bites are a summer-time win!
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup whey protein (chocolate or vanilla) or non-fat dry milk powder
- ½ cup Sun Butter (sunflower seed butter)
- ¼ cup honey
- Stir the peanut butter and honey together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the whey protein powder.
- Add the oats and mix until mixed well.
- After everything is thoroughly mixed, roll the dough into 20-22 small balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the bites harden.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Calories per bite (makes 20-22 bites)
72 calories, 3.5 gm fat, 3.5 gm protein, 8 gm carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber