MS, RD, CSSD, LD
Amy is a registered dietitian in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with an emphasis in overall health, wellness and sports nutrition. She has eleven years of experience as the sports dietitian at Ben Hogan Sports Medicine and has worked with Texas Christian University Athletics, the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, FC Dallas Soccer, Jim McLean Golf School and many PGA Tour players as well as with many middle school, high school and endurance athletes. She also works with the everyday exercising population to improve health and wellness.
Amy speaks at a variety of nutrition, athletic training and coaching conferences in addition to providing health and nutrition presentations to various businesses and companies. She is an ambassador/spokesperson for the National Dairy Council, a Dairy Max Health and Wellness Advisory Council member and on the Speakers Bureau for Gatorade Sports Science Institute. Amy is also the co-author of “Swim, Bike, Run – Eat,” a sports nutrition book for triathletes.
Amy received her Bachelor of Science in speech communications from Texas Christian University and Master of Science in exercise and sports nutrition from Texas Woman’s University. She is also a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics.
More About Amy...
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Texas Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Collegiate & Professional Sports Dietitians Association
- Sports, Cardiovascular & Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
- TCU Alumni Association
- Dallas Dietetic Association Volunteer of the Year Award, 2007
- Texas Dietetic Association Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award, 2008
- Dallas Dietetic Association Media Dietitian Award, 2012
- Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Media Award, 2014
- Sports Dietetics-USA Leadership Team, Newsletter Editor, 2007-Present
- Texas Dietetic Association Leadership Committee, Newsletter Editor, 2007-2011
- Dallas Dietetic Association Fun Run Committee Chair, 2006-2008
- Dallas Dietetic Association Executive Board, 2008-2012
- Dallas Dietetic Association Executive Board President, 2010-2011
- Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association Board, March 2011-March 2013
- Dairy MAX Health and Wellness Advisory Council Member, 2011-Present
- Texas Academy Public Relations Chair, June 2012-May 2014
- Texas Academy Northeast Region Area Liaison, July 2016 – Present