With a background in nutrition and communications, Amy skillfully marries the two together to provide quality, science-based advice and information to consumers. She is sought after for her opinions and knowledge on nutrition, sports nutrition, health and wellness on a regular basis. As a media trained registered dietitian, her expertise has opened the door to hundreds of television, radio, print and on-line media interviews.
Amy has a unique way of translating nutrition science into easy, applicable steps for the public. Her credibility and enthusiasm empower others to take steps toward living a healthier life. Amy is a Texas Academy Media Representative and a past recipient of both the Dallas and Texas Outstanding Media Dietitian Award.
Partnership Opportunities Include
- Spokesperson – Nutrition Expert for Brands and Companies
- Broadcast, Print, Radio Interviews
- Satellite and Radio Media Tours
- Public Speaking
- Branded Article/Blog Writing
- Trade Show Representation
- Expert Quotes
- Consumer or Media Event Appearances
- Content Development
- Social Media Engagement